Run Away!!!! Vacation Choices is a total scam.

This company promises to get you lower prices on vacation travel but this is absolutely bogus *** they sell to you to get your money. For example, my sister and I both booked a vacation to Virginia Beach. My sister was able to get her room at a very LOWER price than I was and I used my Vacation Choices plan. My sister simply searched online for her price and we stayed in the same hotel!

They also will charge you this annual maintenance fee each year...for what?? Then they will block you access to their website while still taking money out your account each month if you do not pay the 200.00 maintenance fee. I was not told about any fees other than my monthly fee. The number they give you is also bogus...360-918-0662.

What company sends you to their voice mail each time you call? Oh..Vacation Choices. They're doing this to avoid talking to the customers while still auto-drafting your account each month. I also read the complaints of others and forgot to mention that they will also offer you a free tablet but you will NEVER get it.

I sent in all the 'required' paper work and fees for the tablet as well and never got mine. STAY AWAY FROM VACATION CHOICES!!

Comments

West Pasco, Washington, United States #995929

I have tried to call them, also, and always get the "mailbox is full". Tried calling renewal agent thinking he might help, WRONG!

He hung up on me.

Meanwhile I have a letter from a collection agency. I can't terminate this account.

Seattle, Washington, United States #713481

The company is being sued by the WA state Attorney General.